"Women united in close circles can awaken the wisdom in each other's hearts".
International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers.
Recharge your mama power, practise yoga in beautiful surroundings, relax and have fun. You'll come away empowered and firmly rooted in your female vavavoom.
HolyMama retreats include yoga, meditation, luxury accomodation, all your meals and snacks, childcare, pedicure and pass to a 5-star spa. It is a sumptuous, exclusive, yet 'all-inclusive' holiday for mother and child. It's the only yoga retreat we know of where you can bring children not just babies. As one participant put it, "Everything is top quality: Accommodation, yoga, food and childcare. It's real value for money" (see other testimonials and photos here)
As motherhood involves a lot of giving, on this retreat you get back and can recharge - it's devoted to precious Goddess time. You'll be nurtured, supported, looked after, cooked for (nourishing, organic, well balanced meals) and have time to enjoy the things you love like yoga and being pampered.
You can come on the retreat with your baby, toddler or child. Childcare (Waldord/Montessori led team of carers) is included in the price. This means space for you to do yoga, relax and have treatments. You can even escape to the stylish Atzaro garden lounge which is within walking distance.
Come to this magical island to enjoy some quality time with your child on the nearby beaches of Benirras and Aguas Blancas and by the villa's pool!
Escape to the sun, sea, countryside and clean, fresh air!
You can see more details here www.holy-mama.com
The price of 1499 Euros (1230 UK pounds) includes:
- Energising yoga, restorative yoga and meditations (daily sessions with some of the island's best teachers)
- Creative children's programme (carer child ratio 2:1) every morning from 9-12am while you're doing yoga, relaxing, shopping, swimming etc. The main educators have a Waldorf/Steiner or Montessori background.
- All meals for you and your child. These are delicious, organic, vegetarian meals cooked by our private natural foods chef.
- Daily organic alkalising juices and smoothies
- Snacks and unlimited fruit
- Unlimited herbal teas and fresh drinking water
- Superfoods such as maca, alfalfa, wheatgrass and goji berries
- Individual consultations and free IIN Health History consultation
- Various optional workshops/talks on subjects like ‘How do I get my children to eat healthy food?’; ‘What alternatives to Western medicine do I have, when my child is sick?’; ‘How can I improve egg quality in order to boost fertility and stay fertile for longer?.’
- Daily cleaning of your room by housekeeper and some light laundry
- Towels, bed-linen, hairdryers, WiFi etc
Space is limited to 5-7 mums so let us know your plans as soon as you can.
If you're coming with a friend and want to share a room (they're huge) the price for the week would be 1099 Euros per person (including child)
Flights to Ibiza, shuttle from airport to villa (taxi or car rental)
Meals out and outings (although we can organise these and childcare if needed)
Claudia is an author, journalist, speaker and holistic health practitioner (IIN, AADP). Her advice columns and articles appear in newspapers and magazines around the world. Claudia's love for yoga led her to create Lotus Yoga Retreat in South Goa, India, together with her husband. It was recently voted one of the world’s top ten yoga retreats by The Guardian newspaper. Claudia’s critically acclaimed book, Right Time Baby – The Complete Guide to Later Motherhood was released in 2011 by Hay House, the leading Mind Body Spirit publisher. She also wrote the texts for Ibiza Portraits (MaXEditore 2012) so you can ask her all about the island’s colourful characters and other wild Ibicencan tales.